VISIT THE SKUDEFESTIVAL IN SKUDENESHAVN
-AND YOU WILL RETURN EVERY YEAR!
Skudefestivalen is the largest gathering of coastal culture in Western Norway with boats of all categories: vintage boats of all categories – old wooden boats, vintage boats, modern boats, sailing boats, tall ships – the town is full of life around the harbour – both on land and on water.
* Markets stalls in the town square.
* Craftsmen demonstrate handcrafts from olden days connected to sea and shipping.
* Boat builders, ship models, old engines.
* Art exhibition in «Søragadå» – the main and narrow street in «Old Skudeneshavn».
* A new festival artist is chosen every year.
* Taste this year’s festival wine, both red and white.
* Entertainment in the daytime – and in the evenings – local artists as well as national artists.
* Come and see the well-maintained 125 cottages and 100 seahouses – more than 100 years old.
* Special 40-page festival newspaper with all details.
* Exciting activities four days on the trot.
* Entertainment in the daytime – and in the evenings in the festival tent featuring national and international artists and in the many seahouses Irish music, blues and middle-of the road pop.
* Midnight concert at 00.30 on Saturday night in the harbour
* The Maelandsgarden Museum – a quaint museum revealing the fascinating history of Skudeneshavn.
* Church concert
* Skudeneshavn – the most picturesque place in Norway!
* Skudeneshavn – voted Norway’s Summer town by national TV viewers